How to Dress up Your White Jeans for an Easy Thanksgiving Look
In this post last year, I did a similar post to showcase an easy Thanksgiving style that's dressy while still being comfy and casual enough not to feel over-dressed.
Usually at my house (not gonna lie) I am in my pajamas, my robe, or something just as comfortable with stretchy pants or no pants at all (no shame) to ensure I am somewhat at ease after I stuff my face with mashed potatoes and gravy (who really needs turkey after all).
This year, I thought that I'd style some white jeans, because I truly believe that white jeans are not out after Labor Day. Wear those damn things all season long, if you got em, why not wear em, right?
This sweater is actually the first Madewell purchase of mine (from Nordstrom Rack - comes in a few colors and is 50% off!), and I am kind of obsessed with it. It is so soft and comfortable, and pairs well with everything. Literally, you can wear this with jeans, you can wear it with slacks and tuck it in in the front, or you could wear it with a nice skirt also. Also, these sunnies are amazing to me (and only $10!!!). I purchased them from Nasty Gal for Outside Lands and they make a perfect accessory to any outfit. I think they even add more sophistication to this look, what do you think?
Who's got big plans for Thanksgiving this year?! Happy holidays and thanks for following along!
Also, here are some great sales happening this week!
- Neiman Marcus — The Thanksgiving Better Apparel Sale is happening now. Save up to 40% on regular prices in select Better Apparel. (Nov. 17-28)
- Horchow — The holiday prep sale is happening now! Save up to 40% on decor, gifts, and entertaining items. (Nov. 18-23)
- Saks OFF 5TH — Black Friday early access starts now! Receive up to 75% off 1,000-plus holiday deals. (Nov. 16-22)
- NET-A-PORTER — Receive up to 50% off on your favorite brands!
- ILY Couture - Receive 25% off your purchase using the code GIFT25
- Missguided.com - Receive 40% off the hottest styles using code LETSGO
- ShopBop is having a big sale when you spend more you earn more money off! Use code GOBIG16